Continuous monitoring and continuous auditing are at the forefront of business process innovation and on the mind of any business manager who wants to be in control. Continuous monitoring provides the necessary assurance that processes, systems and operational KPI's or KRI's are running in compliance. It assures senior management and process owners that the enterprise is continuously aware of its key risks and potential breaches in compliance.
Currently, the world of Continuous monitoring and the world of enterprise GRC platforms are apart, with vendors specializing in either field. It is clear that the best solution, is the solution that brings these two worlds together. BWise does exactly that. BWise provides clients a solution that:
- Can integrate with any system or database to manage and monitor key quantitative risks, including systems such as SAP, Oracle, financial systems and IT management systems. “Management by exception” initiatives can now be fully integrated into the enterprise’s GRC and risk management by keeping track of key risks (KPI’s and KRI’s).
- Includes standard rules, but allows you to fine tune rules and create new rules
- Collect auditable evidence from external systems
- Seamlessly integrates with the BWise GRC platform, managing your risks and ensuring you are in control
- Can be used by management for continuous monitoring, as well as by internal and external auditors for continuous auditing
- Help ensure Segregation of Duties
The BWise Continuous Monitoring solution allows organizations to get and stay in control; it dramatically increases the quality of assurance and decreases the cost of compliance.
Do you want to know more about BWise Continuous Monitoring, please contact us.