News, Webinars and Events
The 2016 New Generation Operational Risk Europe Conference will be taking place at the Grange Hotel London from Tuesday, March 15th to Wednesday, March 16th 2016. Nasdaq BWise will be a sponsor and exhibitor at the conference.
The 2016 Operational Risk Conference program focuses on Regulatory Compliance:
- Managing the regulatory landscape and constant change
- Capital Models - Reviewing regulatory capital models and transition between models
- Risk Appetite - Ensuring risk appetite is at the heart of an operational risk management framework
- Conduct - Further embedding of customer conduct agenda within financial services,
- KRIs - Creating a framework for both leading and lagging key risk indicators
- IT/Cyber Fraud - Safeguarding the business from the increasing cyber and IT security fraud attempts
- Data Challenges - Mitigating the risk of data breaches and capturing big data to gain full event loss information
- Enterprise Risk Management - Embedding an enterprise risk management framework for a more holistic view of risk
The OpRisk Europe Conference will include a presentation by Luc Brandts Founder of BWise and Chief Strategy Officer on “Operational Risk Scenario Analysis– Obtaining the Right Balance of Subjective and Accurate Information”.