News, Webinars and Events
How to Build a Cyber Defence Program
In this Webcast recording BWise experts Anton Lissone, CTO, and Bart van der Hoeven, Director Solutions Consulting, demonstrate how to build a cyber defence program using BWise Information Security software.
Topics covered during the webcast ‘How to Build a Cyber Defence Program’ are:Documenting Assets and Related IT Security Policies
- Documenting Assets and Related IT Security Policies
- Performing Business Impact Assessments to determine asset priorities
- Measure the impact/likelihood of threats and vulnerabilities
- Security Testing to ensures compliance with information security standards, regulations and policies
- Continuously monitoring the IT Infrastructure for weaknesses, vulnerabilities and attacks
- Embeds all the above into processes across the organization, including monitoring and reporting to stakeholders
BWise InfoSec, part of the integrated BWise GRC Platform, developed on interconnectivity principles, offers a brand new user interaction experience and pre-configuration based on industry best practices and standards which guarantee an ease of integration and implementation.