Leverage Data to Manage Risk and Fight Financial Crime
- How do you make use of the data already contained in your organization’s systems (finance, HR, IT, sales, etc.) to bring your risk and compliance reporting to the next level?
- How can the use of data help risk and compliance executives, as well as the business, make better decisions?
- How can you substantiate your risk assessments using data such as incidents, KRI/KPI trends, and control effectiveness?
- How can the right GRC technology and data feed management tools simplify the collection and interpretation of data?
- How can data analytics help detect corruption, prevent fraud, and reduce risk?
These questions, and many more, have been answered in our webinar featuring Renee Murphy, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research and Luc Brandts, Chief Strategy Officer at Nasdaq BWise.