BWise brings two worlds together: How Governance, Risk and Compliance actually integrates with Continuous Controls Monitoring
New York, NY and ‘s-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands, April 7, 2010 – BWise, the global leader in governance, risk and compliance (GRC) management software, announced today that it will host a webinar on April 13 about the integration of Continuous Controls Monitoring (CCM) into its Governance, Risk Management and Compliance platform. The webinar will reveal how this integration will lead to maximized control on an enterprise’s risks. During the webinar BWise will demonstrate why it is essential for enterprises to integrate both systems into their efforts to get in full control of their risks, and to realize process improvements and cost reductions. The webinar will be of interest to CROs, Risk Managers, Internal Auditors and those in charge of internal controls, risk management and continuous controls monitoring. Registrations are being accepted on the BWise website now.
The first CCM solution integrated with a GRC Platform
The BWise CCM solution is the first continuous controls monitoring technology that is fully incorporated into an enterprise GRC platform. This component provides continuous monitoring of key risks and key controls for management, accurate fact based monitoring data for internal and external auditors, and rapid recognition of control gaps and KRIs. The BWise CCM solution dynamically utilizes control and risk data and enables constant awareness of those operational and regulatory controls, and measures, their effectiveness and areas for improvement.
Benefits of an integrated approach
BWise released its CCM solution as an integrated part of its GRC platform in September 2009. Now the company will be expanding on its vision in a detailed online webinar on Tuesday, April 13th at 4:00pm cet/10:00am est. The webinar, titled “Bringing two worlds together: Risk Management & Continuous Controls Monitoring,” will provide significant examples and customer cases of the benefits of an integrated GRC and CCM solution:
- Provide an end-to-end process, starting from risk identification, through documentation, risk & control monitoring, auditing and issue tracking
- Provide the unique ability to include manual and automated monitoring techniques into one platform. Risks and controls can be monitored manually (e.g. for soft controls, or non-automated processes); be partially automated by automating data collection, data analysis and evidencing; or be completely automated with full workflow and issue tracking
- How to produce auditable evidence for internal and external auditors
- Standardized monitoring rules
- Continuous capture of control gaps and failures
- Warehousing of historical control effectiveness data
- Using data analysis to improve business processes
- The seamless integration of BWise CCM with the BWise GRC platform
BWise CTO, Luc Brandts, said, “Continuous Controls Monitoring has become more important at enterprises as the number of regulations has increased, and as risks have become more pervasive and complex. Large enterprises are seeking continual assurance that controls are in place and are implemented effectively. It was these perspectives and concerns that we examined and considered at BWise when developing this new solution. We are certain that many organizations will be interested in the enhanced assurance that BWise offers.” Please visit the BWise website for more information on BWise CCM or to register for the webinar.