A New Way of Working in GRC: BWise 4.1.3
New York, NY and ‘s-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands, November 10, 2011 – BWise, the global leader in Governance, Risk management and Compliance (GRC) software solutions, released today its new version of its Enterprise GRC platform. BWise 4.1.3 is a new standard in modern architecture combined with an enhanced user interface. The new release of the BWise GRC platform is developed to equip GRC teams with the right tools to work more effective and efficient to cope with the continuing growth of the number and complexity of GRC programs.
Never before in history, has Governance, Risk Management and Compliance been as important as it is today. Managers continually search for new ways to manage financial, governance, risk management and audit processes according to stringent rules and regulations more effectively and efficiently. BWise enables them to work towards compliance in a concise and controlled, risk-based manner in order to track, measure and manage their key organizational risks, including the risk of non-compliance. This leads to a reduction of the associated costs of compliance and enables management to make risk-based decisions.
The new release is already proven operational for organizations with hundreds of thousands of employees, and demonstrating huge performance, scalability and usability benefits. The key new features in BWise 4.1.3 are:
- New feature-rich capabilities for events, losses and incidents management
- Off-line audit: synchronize work when connected again
- Audit analytics: continuous monitoring integrated in audits
- Risk consolidation: risk aggregation during risk assessments
- Embedded Segregation of Duties on SAP and Oracle
- Performance, scalability and usability improvements to:
- Improve effectiveness and efficiency for end-users
- Scale across all continents in multiple languages with large amounts of users.
- State-of-the-art security architecture means ease of mind, and protection against malicious users and hackers.
Luc Brandts, CTO and Founder of BWise: “BWise 4.1.3 truly offers GRC teams a potential for a New Way of Working. It gives them the freedom to work wherever and whenever they want; it offers them all modern techniques to optimize, focus and streamline their activities in one robust GRC Platform. Audit Analytics, for example, brings data into the audit, making it actionable for the auditor. Through this the quality of the audit improves, while saving the auditor considerable time." Learn more about BWise 4.1.3 during the live webinars in November: The New Way of Working in GRC.
For more information on our Risk Intelligence Solutions, contact us.