World Class Partner Program
BWise has customers in more than 80 countries around the world and virtually in all market segments. To ensure high-quality implementations in every location, we offer a World Class Partner Program: Trained and certified GRC consultants of BWise partners, available for BWise implementations for new and existing BWise customers.
Types of Partners
- BWise Business Partners: BWise resellers who represent BWise in a particular country by actively marketing and selling the BWise software and maintenance services.
- BWise Knowledge Partners: Leading consultancy firms certified to implement the BWise® GRC Platform in regional markets that might also develop a unique offering for specific regions, industries and market segments based on their own best practices and the BWise GRC Platform.
- BWise Data Analytics Partners: Leading Data Analytics specialists certified to implement BWise Data Analytics for Continuous Monitoring, Audit Analytics, Continuous Compliance and Continuous Risk Assessments by implementing the BWise GRC Platform and develop rule sets for BWise Data Analytics.
Benefits to Customers Engaging BWise Partners for GRC Implementations
- Partners have thorough knowledge in both the industry and the customer’s specific GRC landscape
- Partners can offer additional GRC-related services and have deep knowledge of risk, compliance and audit to offer additional best practices on top of those embedded in the BWise GRC Platform
- Partners can help prepare projects prior to software implementations by creating a risk and control framework that is ready to implement
- Partners are available for post implementation optimization services (with specific knowledge and understanding of the customer and the implemented solution)
- Partners are able to help identify and implement a GRC Journey over time; this helps customers leverage the benefits of integrated GRC by adding multiple GRC initiatives to the BWise platform over time
- Partners can offer extensive resources and availability around the globe
Being a certified BWise partner means there is a Mutual Services Contract in place that guarantees technical and functional support and that BWise application knowledge for partner consultants is transferred and maintained.
For more information about the partner program, download our brochures.