Soft Control Testing Approach
How do you test an enterprise on its ethics, operating style and philosophy? Testing of soft controls can be very difficult, since these controls are based on less concrete topics, such as the tone at the top and the motivation of employees. Often these controls are not as well defined as a business process control would be. BWise has bundled its business knowledge and experience with soft controls into an approach that can be used by an enterprise as a quick start or starting point for soft control testing.
Test your soft controls
This BWise approach is based on the Open Assessment component of the integrated GRC suite and provides you with the tools to send out questionnaires or surveys to test the soft controls in your organization on a periodic basis.
The BWise approach for soft control testing enables organizations:
• to make soft controls concrete and measurable
• to document and capture the enterprise’s code of conduct
• to clearly communicate policies & procedures in a business context
• to perform training and certification on subjects such as, integrity, code of conduct and management style
• to conduct anonymous surveys on integrity and ethical values
• to create transparency on important governance topics
If you would like to know more about how BWise can help to make your enterprise’s soft controls actionable, please contact us here.