BUSINESS CONTINUITY AND RESILIENCY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE SOLUTION
The ability for an organization to react to internal or external developments, whether they are opportunities, disruptive events (e.g., natural disasters like hurricanes, snow, terrorist acts, cyber-attacks), or heightened demands, is tantamount to its success. Sustaining operations, with minimal business effects, allows an organization, for example, to gain competitive advantage, reduce the likelihood of violating service agreements, minimizing financial losses, avoid being out of compliance, and reputation to be damaged.
Business continuity or resiliency plans are frequently held by the business or function. There are opportunities to centralize the data from these plans to avoid duplicate efforts, ensure consistency in the evaluation of critical assets (e.g., data, systems), maximize control spend (e.g., adding resilient products or services), and holistically understanding the impact of risk events (e.g., data corruption replication across businesses and servers). BWise® Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) software solutions can support your organization’s end-to-end Business Continuity Management (BCM) and resiliency needs and helps organizations to become, and stay, ISO22301 compliant.
ILLUSTRATIVE CAPABILITIES WITHIN THE BWISE® BUSINESS CONTINUITY AND RESILIENCY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE SOLUTION
- Maintaining a centralized business process repository
- Performing, storage, and mining of Business Impact Analyses (BIA) for business processes
- Prioritizing business continuity and disaster recovery plan development
- Authoring, reviewing, and updating business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Communicating Business Continuity (BC) and Disaster Recovery (DR) plans to effected stakeholders (e.g., employees, regulators, audit, communities)
- Conducting tabletop walkthroughs
- Resolving issues via assigning and monitoring of action plans
- Signaling of crisis events that activate continuity and resiliency plans
- Integrating with mass communication systems
- Tailored configurable reporting
All of these capabilities are integral parts of the BWise® Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) softare platform, which ensures an efficient and robust flow of information.
For more information download our whitepaper about Business Continuity Management or request the recorded webinar: How to effectively manage out-of-control situations with Business Continuity Management.
Business Continuity Management
Download the White Paper about Business Continuity Management to read how the BWise® GRC Platform can support your organization’s end-to-end Business Continuity Management needs.
Watch the recorded webinar on how to effectively manage out-of-control situations with Business Continuity Management.
GRC Journey Web TV
Watch the video: Understanding your Company's Risk Profile.