The legislative and regulatory landscape is constantly changing. New laws and regulations are being created while changes in existing statutes put further pressure on already strained compliance conformance activities. Keeping current can be a challenge.
BWise has the answer. We have created a best-of-breed, integrated, software solution that enables the organization to:
- Quickly identify legislative changes relevant to the business
- Understand the effects of and respond to regulatory changes
- Analyze legislative events and their impact on the organization
- Inform decision making and assist with determining the appropriate action(s)
- Match regulatory changes to company policies and procedures
- Create and govern the workflow to manage and implement changes
- Seamlessly integrate with the BWise GRC platform and solutions
There are many different vendors and agencies (e.g., Statescape, Lexis/Nexis, SEC, FINRA, UCF, Better Regulations, FERC, FDA, etc.) producing content relevant to the business. The ability to capture that data efficiently, timely, and understand its applicability to the organization is critical. The BWise Compliance and Policy Management software solution is able, via XML files or RSS feeds, to seamlessly organize and assimilate the data into the compliance framework, making conformance easier than ever.
Regulatory feeds and alerts are part of the Compliance and Policy Management software solution, which is a software solution that supports the end-to-end compliance process and is part of the integrated Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) platform.
BWise for Compliance Management
BWise Compliance Management
Download the brochure for more information about the capabilities of the BWise Compliance Management Software Solution.
GDPR Compliance Solution
Watch the recorded webinar "Keys to a Tailor-Made Compliance Program".
Streamline your Case Management Life Cycle with the BWise Case Management Solution.
StateScape Regulatory Alerts
Read the brochure about the StateScape Regulatory Feeds and how they provide financial services companies a solution to better manage the constant stream of legislative and regulatory changes.