Segregation of Duties
Part of BWise Continuous Monitoring is the Segregation of Duties Monitor which is fully integrated in the BWise GRC suite. It helps you manage your system authorization by providing direct insight in the number of conflicts, sensitive access assigned to users and trending on the remediation of incorrect authorization assignments for both SAP and Oracle EBS. The system is prepackaged with best practices definitions for sensitive access for both SAP and Oracle and is very easy to use. No interfaces are required to any of the ERP systems and the system offers advanced reporting capabilities.
Some of the primary characteristics:
- Compatible with Oracle EBS 11 and up or SAP 4.6c and up
- Includes advanced set of Best Practice analysis on SOD and Sensitive Access for SAP and Oracle
- Template reporting
- Direct drill down capabilities in dashboards
- Detailed insight in reason for SOD Conflict (Roles/Profiles/Responsibilities/Functions etc.)
- Fully integrated with the BWise GRC Platform
- No client software required and analysis can be performed remotely
For more information about Segregation of Duties, request the recorded webinar about the next generation SoD and Process Monitoring.
BWise for Compliance Management
BWise Compliance Management
Download the brochure about the BWise Compliance Management Solution: "A Day in the Life of Jackie McLaren, Chief Compliance Officer".
Watch the recorded webinar "Keys to a Tailor-Made Compliance Program".
Streamline your Case Management Life Cycle with the BWise Case Management Solution.
StateScape Regulatory Alerts
Read the brochure about the StateScape Regulatory Feeds and how they provide financial services companies a solution to better manage the constant stream of legislative and regulatory changes.