Integrated GRC Software Platform
Nasdaq Directors Desk
Nasdaq Directors Desk is a comprehensive set of collaboration tools to streamline the full range of board communications, satisfying the board's need for timely, accurate and in-depth information.
Through its web-based platform, Directors Desk is accessible 24/7 from any location on the globe. Available as a fully-hosted solution with no hardware or software to install, it improves board effectiveness while minimizing the time and paperwork involved in keeping directors informed. Documents can be easily updated, uploaded or downloaded by the corporate secretary or board members. The Directors Desk robust features and functionality – whether it is driving through the meeting board book or communicating via the secure mail - can also be accessed via an application built to optimize any mobile device.
Features and Functionalities
- Intuitive Workflow Environment - An interface that is very intuitive and requires little training for Directors making it an easy and smooth transition for Directors to use.
- Truly Global Platform - Host your data on a US or European server depending upon your headquarters location.
- NACD Integration – Daily feed of governance thought leadership news articles, blogs and educational tools which allows board members to access the most up to date industry trends and governance news.
- 24x7 monitoring and support by NASDAQ OMX's global operations team.
Learn how Director’s Desk can help keep your board informed.
Would you like to learn more about one of our role-based software solutions? Download our brochures.
- BWise Internal Audit Software
- BWise Risk Management Software
- BWise Internal Control Software
- BWise Compliance & Policy Management Software
More information about Governance, Risk and Compliance can be found in our GRC Library.