All publically-listed companies in the United States are required to comply with the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act. The two key provisions of the regulation require management to certify accuracy of the reported financial statement and that the executives both establish internal controls and reporting methods and certify accuracy of the controls over financial risk within the organization.
With its best-in-class SOX software implementations, Nasdaq BWise has many years of experience in supporting listed companies with their SOX compliance process. The Nasdaq SOX Software Solution offers a complete package to streamline internal controls for the financial reporting process which reduces the burden of compliance at the same time.
Support for the End-to-End SOX ProcessThe Nasdaq SOX Software Solution provides a comprehensive step-by-step internal control solution and a quick and cost-effective implementation that delivers the required reports such as the SOX 302 and 404 attestations. The solution supports users in the entire SOX process.
Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance for New Public CompaniesNasdaq BWise has created a best practice-based delivery program, the SOX Rapid Deployment Solution (RDS), to jump start an implementation for the SOX compliance process of companies going public in the U.S. This solution includes:
- Subscription license to the application giving access to state-of- the-art SOX capabilities
- BWise SOX RDS implementation – Ready to use software including pre-configured best practice processes, workflows, pre-defined fields and data as well as authorizations modeled on both vast technology and business and industry experience as well as SOX regulatory standards
- Trained Team – Users have hands-on walkthroughs of typical processes they will use daily
- Standard Reports – Including SOX 302 and 404 attestation
- Managed Hosting – Including Application Management
Benefits of the SOX Compliance Solution
- Reduce the burden of compliance
- Leverage a best practice approach and optimize efficiency
- Easy to deploy and maintain
- Implement quickly – frequently in a matter of weeks for a fast return on investment
- Underpins your financial statement control process and create transparency which contributes to investors’ and other stakeholders’ trust
- Easily add future initiatives, such as solutions for internal audit and risk management as they are all part of the integrated enterprise wide BWise® GRC Platform
Select a GRC Platform?
Download the brochure: Top 7 Considerations When Evaluating GRC Software - A guide to selecting the best GRC platform for your company.
Role-based software solutions
Download the brochures about the software solutions we offer.
- BWise Internal Audit Software Solution
- BWise Risk Management Software Solution
- BWise Internal Control Software Solution
- BWise Compliance Management Software Solution
- BWise Information Security Software Solution
More information about Governance, Risk and Compliance can be found in our GRC Library.
For more information, contact us.