Business Continuity Management Software Solution
Business disruption can be very costly. Drastic natural forces like hurricanes, tsunami’s, heavy rainfall, blizzards, earthquakes and other disruptive events all have the potential to dramatically impact an organization’s day-to-day operations. In extreme cases, the disruption can cause the demise of the organization. Examples of just how important it is to prepare a Business Continuity plan surfaces almost every week from somewhere in the world. BWise® Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) software solutions can help.
BWise® Business Continuity Management Software Solution
The BWise® Platform can support your organization’s end-to-end Business Continuity Management (BCM) needs, and put your managers back in control of these out-of-control situations often brought on by natural forces.
Benefits of the BWise® Business Continuity Management software solution
- Maintaining a centralized business process repository
- Performing a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) for each business process
- Prioritizing business continuity and disaster recovery plan development
- Authoring and reviewing business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Communicating Business Continuity (BC) and Disaster Recovery (DR) plans
- Conducting tabletop walkthroughs
- Resolving issues and assigning action plans
- Reporting crisis events that activate BC and DR plans
- Integrating with mass communication systems
- Reporting across the Business Continuity Program
All of these capabilities are integral parts of the BWise® Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) platform. The platform ensures a streamlined flow of information and aligns Business Continuity Management activities with your operational and enterprise risks.
Business Continuity Management
Download the White Paper about Business Continuity Management to read how the BWise® GRC Platform can support your organization’s end-to-end Business Continuity Management needs.
Watch the recorded webinar on how to effectively manage out-of-control situations with Business Continuity Management.
GRC Journey Web TV
Watch the video: Understanding your Company's Risk Profile.