World Class Partner Program
Nasdaq has customers in more than 80 countries and all industries around the world. To ensure high-quality implementations in every geography, we offer a World Class Partner Program: BWise Certified GRC consultants of Nasdaq partners are trained to sell and implement GRC projects for both new and existing clients.
Types of Partners
- Reseller Partners: Leading GRC advisory firms certified to sell the Nasdaq Risk Intelligence Best-Practice Solutions
- Knowledge Partners: Leading GRC consultancy firms certified to implement the BWise software;
- Data Analytics Partners: Leading Data Analytics specialists certified to implement BWise Data Analytics for Audit Analytics, Continuous Control Monitoring and Information Security.
Benefits of working together with partners for GRC implementations
- Partners have thorough knowledge of the customer’s industry, geography and their specific GRC landscape and can offer additional best practices on top of those embedded in the BWise GRC software
- Partners can help prepare projects prior to software implementations by designing or refining GRC processes and create risk and control frameworks which are ready to implement, including change management
- Partners are available for post implementation optimization services and implementing additional solutions to the BWise software (with specific knowledge and understanding of the customer and the implemented solutions)
- Partners are able to help define and implement a customers’ GRC Journey over time. This helps customers leverage the benefits of integrated GRC by adding multiple GRC Solutions to the BWise software and optimizing the Total Costs of Ownership (TCO)
- Partners can offer local resources with the understanding of the regional GRC developments and specific local regulations
Being a certified Nasdaq partner means there is a Mutual Services Contract in place between the partner and Nasdaq, which creates a legal framework and enables technical and functional support as well as effective knowledge transfer through the Nasdaq BWise Virtual Knowledge Center and the Customer Support desk.