Challenge Status-Quo: Best-Practices to Elevate your
Internal Control Program
Internal Control has undergone many changes over subsequent years: the reliance of Internal Audit on effective Internal Controls is growing and agility is key to gain greater control over risks and lower exposure to fraud and errors.
Watch the recorded webinar in which GRC Pundit, Michael Rasmussen, and BWise expert, Andrew Cutter, will discuss how to build advanced and agile Internal Control practices.
Attendees of this webinar can expect to understand:
- The rapid industry evolution and how Internal Control and Internal Audit can stay one step ahead
- The role of internal control teams and strong internal control programs to effective GRC and ERM
- How to effectively manage the wide array of operational controls beyond ICFR
- Best techniques to empower the business/ 1st line of defense
- How technology can best support agile practices